Donate for homeless cats!
What is YiiStorm?
YiiStorm is a plugin for PhpStorm that is adding code navigation enahancements for Yii framework based projects.
Download YiiStorm 0.9.12b (last beta version)
Stable version you can find in phpstorm repository
Github page of plugin
Changelogv0.9.12b - 14.01.14
- Fixes and refactorings
- Fix: settings page
- Autocomplete application components
- Autocomplete i18n message files and lines (default lang is en
- Link to I18n message files
- Refactor and fixes
- Autocomplete new view fix
- Migration create fix
- several fixes with autocompleter
- fixed autocompleter bugs with folded views and renderPartial autocomplete in views
- controller::render() autocomplete folders
- controller::render() autocompleter several fixes
- fixed phpdoc-type detecting for Controller-to-View variables, wich have values from php-functions
- At last: creating phpdocs for variables in new "View" file (after select autocompleter variant)
- add $this->widget('app.your.path') and $this->widget('ext.to.class') support
- now you can disable migrations toolbar (and tb is disabled by default)
- migrations toolbar menu converted to image buttons
- Several fixes
- Autocomplete view name from Controller::render()
- Quick creating varian for view files for current controller in autocomplete dropdown
- Migrations manager fixes
- Migrations manager
- Support controller-to-CAction link from actions() by "application.path.of.classname"
- Several fixes
- Support multilevel controller path like controllers/path/to/controller
- Supports themes for Controller::render[Partial]() - links to protected/themes/themename/views/view
- Link $this->widget("Class") fix
- Link widget::render() and widget::renderPartial() supports
- Link render('/absolute/module/path/to/view') supports
- Link render('view.tpl') for Smarty templates supports
- Link from CAction "render" and "renderPartial" to view for first Controller using that CAction .
- Link from "$this->widget('path.to.widget.Class')" to widget Class file.
- Link from view to view through "$this->render" and "$this->renderPartial" methods call.
- Link from controller to view through view name in "render" and "renderPartial" methods call.
- Link from relation to related model through class name